Need a good reason to grow a beard? Keep your face warm, and your sex consensual!
Take the Pledge Here!
Follow us on Facebook
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1. Take the pledge and stop shaving (easy part)
2. Pick up your t-shirt from the SAPAC Office during normal business hours (9-5 Monday-Friday).
3. When people ask about your beard, tell them that you believe all sex should be consensual and come after an enthusiastic yes!
4. Attend the screening of Superbad in 4448 East Hall at 6:45 Thursday November 14th. Free Noodles & Company and dialogue immediately after about consent and its portrayal in the media.
5. Participate in Beard Off by forming a flag football team (6-7 players) and competing on Saturday November 23rd at Burns Park. Winning team will recieve a cash prize. Gain points before the tournament even starts by attending the Superbad screening/dialogue, participating in No Shave November for Consent, and winning best beard.
Invite your best, worst, and funniest beard-growing friends to the event so they can participate! Beards of all kinds are encouraged to participate in whatever creative way possible!