"I pledge to to participate with the SAPAC Men's Activism Program to raise awareness about the importance of consensual sex by growing my beard during the month of November. It is my belief that all sexual activity should be consensual and come after an enthusiastic yes!"
1. Take the pledge above and stop shaving! (Those who cannot become bearded on the chin are encouraged to participate in whatever creative way possible!)
2. Wear your t-shirt (You can pick one up at the first NSN event, Friday November 2nd in the SAPAC office Room G509 of the Union)
3. When people ask about your beard, tell them you're raising awareness about the need for explicit consent before sex!
4. Earn Points throughout November as you attempt to become Best Beard at Michigan! Upload pictures of your beard-in-progress! You may become Beard of the Day! Attend any #NSN event, or better yet, plan and host your own! You can also earn a point for each friend who confirms they will attend the beard championship event or that you sign up so they can participate! Track your points here!
5. Top point earners will be invited to compete at November Beard Championship where the best beard will win a Kindle Fire. Everyone else has to show up to VOTE for your favorite beard and will be entered to win one of two raffle prizes just for attending!
: Men's Activism
Meetings in the SAPAC Office, 6:30-7:30pm.
: Bagels and Beards at Welcome Wednesday
Monday November 12th
: Pizza-House "Fund-Razor", bring this flyer
with you or mention SAPAC in your phone or online order!
Friday November 16th
: Beard Jeopardy
in the SAPAC office
Friday November 30th
: Beard Championship
RSVP on Facebook!
Follow @Beards4Consent on Twitter!