Michigan Men introduces individuals to challenging dialogue and engaging activities regarding masculinity. We explore complex ideas and challenge preconceived notions to develop individualized identities and wellness strategies. We support our participants by working alongside them to equip them with skill sets that promote personal wellness, healthy relationships, harm prevention, and cultivate values-driven communities.
The Expedition of Manhood holds weekly dialogue sessions over the course of seven weeks. Please note you are expected to attend all seven sessions.
- Develop a personal definition of masculinity
- Self-care and personal well-being strategies
- Healthy relationship skills, consent, and sexuality
- Violence prevention and wellness promotion
- Living out personal and community values
All participants who complete the program in its entirety will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Are you interested in participating? Sign-Up!