Please look at the co-coord application if you are a current SAPAC volunteer interested in the paid position of leading one of our volunteer programs!
APPLICATION FOR SAPAC’S
VOLUNTEER PROGRAM CO-COORDINATOR
Current Year in School/Major? ________________
Expected Graduation Date: ___________________________
Number of Semesters involved in the (fill in volunteer program here) Program: ____________________
Are you eligible for work-study? ___________________
Please answer the following questions as best as possible. Please send all application materials to email@example.com. Applications are due by Monday, March 9th at 5pm. Interviews will be held Friday March 13th.
- Describe your involvement in the (fill in your Volunteer Program) thus far. What have you brought to the group? What do you see as your role with the other volunteers and current co-coordinators?
- Tell us why you are interested in this position. How would this position meet your personal and professional goals?
- What would you like to see change about your program, and SAPAC in general? Is there anything you would want to implement, improve, or disregard?
- Describe your past leadership experience. What positions and experiences have you had that you think would enhance your ability to be an effective co-coordinator? What qualities do you feel make a good leader/coordinator?
- Given other time commitments, can you see yourself being able to devote the time and energy (an average of 15 hours per week) necessary to the Coordinator position? What will your class and/or work schedule be like? How soon would you be able to begin?
- What areas would you need to improve upon in order to be an effective co-coordinator?
- This position requires a great deal of personal reflection and awareness about your identities and leadership style. What are your experiences with reflection? How has it been a useful tool for you in your learning and growth? How would you integrate it in to your work at SAPAC?
- What is your availability to interview on Friday March 13th 8am-9pm? Please provide specific times.