This shelter home is a safe space for victims (and their children) of domestic abuse and spousal harassment.
- Temporary shelter for victims and their children in abusive relationships
- Individual counseling and support groups for residents and non-residents
- Information and referral to appropriate agencies
- Outreach advocate available to help victim work with law enforcement and prosecutor in domestic violence cases, including personal protection orders
- Transportation to shelter available
- All services are free and confidential
PO Box 8